27.3.06

Pope Benedict: This Season's New Hitler?

Well, we all know how pink, brown, or even black can be the new black. But is Pope Benedict the new Hitler? Some people think so - because of his stance on homosexuality in general. Hey, I know a lot of people don't want gays to get married, but to take away rights that we've already gotten???? I was raised Catholic and chose to leave the Church because I didn't believe anything that they were saying. I feel bad for people like my parents who are practicing Catholics and are fairly good people, and want would support equal rights for gays, but have this ugly, vulturish, Star War's Emperor looking, old, nasty, bulging eyed freak who's in charge of basically their entire organized religion. Well here's the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home