8.10.06

Standby Please

Here's the deal.

I have way too much stuff going on in my real life. Blogging takes a lot of time out of my day and I can't concentrate as much as I should on things that matter right now. Namely, things like grades and college.

Therefore, I will be taking a break from blogging. I'm going to have to take off at least a month and it could very easily be 3+ months. This is not the end at all. I'm committed to being back up at 100% right after the new year.

There is one exception - the Friday Flickr Fetch will NOT stop. I've pre-selected all future Fetches leading up to February so there's no hours and hours searching for that perfect hot pic.

I can't wait to come back and rock it out.

love,
Ace

4 Comments:

Blogger Naked Boy said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10:01 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Gavin S. said...

Those eyes...

Love,
Gavin & Jenn :)

11:54 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger L'Amateur said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:53 AM, October 10, 2006  
Anonymous gay fucking said...

Hey! You can show my other site:

http://gayfuckingpictures.com/ with daily updates.

4:30 PM, March 25, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home