3.10.06

100,000

Today, October 3, 2006, at 4:55PM, Gayer Mechanic Wales had its 100,000th visitor. They were the everyday GMW visitor - they got here by way of a link on one of my favorite blogs - Aussielicious - and they live outside America - in Italy - just like an increasing percentage of visitors here.

I started this blog less than 8 months ago on a dark, cold, and lonely Wednesday in February. I started the blog for myself, as a personal collection of things that interested me, and I got about 5 hits a day - all from hitting reload/refresh . There wasn't any real need for anonymity - no one was watching. Well today, things are a little different.

Yes, in the future, I want to be out. There are so many things I wish I could share and I think those things would make this blog better. Someday when I come out in real life to my friends and family, I'll jump on the computer and do the same for all the readers in cyberspace.

Until then, look forward to some changes around here - mainly a major facelift that is gonna be gorgeous!

love,
Ace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home