15.5.06

Life: May 15th, 2006

Well it's been 4 months since I started this blog, that's 1/3 of a year, and it feels like a lifetime. Today I went back and looked at my very first week of posts. Things have changed a lot around here and that change is just beginning. This summer, a new daily feature here at Gayer Mechanic Wales will be introduced. I have wanted to do something like it forever and I'm thrilled I have the chance now.

If anyone is every bored, they should check out my sitemeter (look right and down). The amount of traffic I get from people googling "teddy from 8th and ocean" is crazy. I haven't posted about that show in weeks. Also, today, I got a hit from someone on the Chick-fil-A network. I honestly burst out laughing. Also, this really surprised me: 40% of this site's traffic is international. I never expected that...

If you haven't already, check out my link list on the right. I read all those blogs and every one of them is on there for a reason.

Cheers!
Ace Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home