16.3.06

Brandon Flyte Uproar

Okay - a lot has happened very quickly in the Brandon Flyte story. First, here is "The Oregonian" article claiming that Brandon made up parts of his story that he posted on his website. Brandon has now posted a statement on his website in response. Towleroad also has a story on this.

Concerning Brandon's new statement, I'm not sure what to believe. Specifically, he says "Let me be clear on something. I never expected this level of publicity. I posted this in a few places I thought it might be of interest, but, maybe foolishly, never expected more than a few dozen people to notice or care." However, just last night, March 15, Brandon told me explicitly that he knew the story had a good chance of being big. I don't know what to think.

Ace
email me
IM me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home