11.3.06

Life: March 11th, 2006

I just got back from a play at another school, a smaller, more artsy, cooler school. This is the kind of school that everyone who has just met me expects me to go to. People don't imagine me at the school I'm at because they pick up that vibe the second they meet me. My school is not very accepting and I don't think I would ever come out publicly. I would be harassed constantly by a lot of people. At this school that I saw the play at, many people are out. It's still a little bit of a big deal, not a surprise, but not a bad thing. People are embraced when they come out, by guys and girls. Ironically, people get pissed off when someone who is obviously gay won't come out of the closet. I wish my school was like that. As I look at colleges, I have this little thing in the back of my head that always asks the question: What is the gay scene like there?

email me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good blog...

one of these days it will feel right and you will just come out and tell someone important in your life. Don't stress about it.

5:31 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home