28.3.06

Teddy Update: March 28th, 2006

Okay, just watched tonight's episode. A lot happened surrounding Teddy and Britt. Teddy asked Britt out to dinner sometime and Britt was totally excited. Then on a casting call, Teddy completely ignored Britt and flirted with this other girl whose name I didn't catch! Later, Teddy and the new girl made out (really hot) in the hot tub in the courtyard of the model's apartments. All the girls, including Britt, saw Teddy getting hot with the girl and Britt was really surprised. Afterwards, Britt told Teddy that because of their different "morals" and "daily choices" they couldn't date. Well, Britt is stupid. I think that Teddy likes Britt, but is a little immature and doesn't know how to deal with it responsibly. I love him to death!

I'm so glad that this episode featured Teddy so much. He is by far the best looking of the guy models (Vinci is such a prick) and he's so sweet. I really like that I got to hear his voice a lot tonight. He has a great, soft, smooth voice with a little accent that is adorable. Well, until later...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEDDY I LOVE YOU !
YOU'RE SO DAMN HOTT ;
YOU ARE PERFECT ;
XXX
ANOESS ;

6:12 AM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home