5.8.06

Life: August 5th, 2006

I have discovered something truly amazing. It's called Cricket Cola. It's made from kola nut, sugar cane, and green tea. It is phenomenal. I think I'm in love. I'm not really into soda that much either, but I love this! Has anyone every tried it?

Gosh. Please excuse that irreverent shout out to my favorite soft drink.

Anyways, tonight I got a nice little confirmation that most people know that I'm gay after meeting me. I know this musician guy. He's probably 30 years old and he has a younger sister. I just met his sister tonight. She was really cute and was wearing a pair of those old school skates with the huge wheels. So she and I are talking and at some point she skates off. About 2 minutes later I see this really hot guy skate by on her skates. Another couple minutes later I see her again and I ask her "So who was that guy on your skates?" and she says "Oh I can't remember his name, but he has a boyfriend."

Ha. Just a little thing, but it's so nice that I don't have to go around telling everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gay Guru said...

MMMMMmmm..cricket cola, what's next, Beetle Juice, LOL. Sorry it's taken me a while to comment, lots of stuff going on in the Gay Guru Universe, thanx for checking in, and will be by to say hi when I can....laterz....GG

8:09 AM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home