26.6.06

Life: June 26th, 2006

A lot happened this past weekend.

On Friday, a friend and I went to go see Mission Impossible 3. I had mixed feelings about it at best. I thought it was a great action movie; I love JJ Abrams, who created one of my favorite shows, ALIAS. It would have been a great movie if I didn't have such a problem with Tom Cruise. The friend I went with is really cool. This past year I got to know him more and even though he is completely crazy, he's pretty cool. I don't know if he's straight or not. It's impossible to tell.

On Saturday, I had some friends over and we cooked dinner and made some really good dessert. Then we watched Grease. Gosh, what is there to say about Grease? Well, all I can say is that it's a shame that John Travolta is almost 30 years older and a Scientologist, because he was HOT!

On Sunday, a friend invited me to his friend's house, along with some over people to watch a movie. All these people are like 5 years older than me. When you're 18, 5 years older is a lot. So at some point in the movie (Superman #1), everyone except me and one person stepped out of the room and smoked outside. Uh. I'm not that into smoking. I did for a while and liked it, but now I'm not. Later, I was catching a ride home with a girl from the friend's house (didn't have the car with me). We were talking and it turned out she thought I was much older than 18. She laughed and said "You're 18? You're a baby!" aka twink (read the comments). Ha.

Ace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home